Saturday, August 2, 2014

Just One a Day


This particular prompt came to me when I was taking my vitamins.  I was singing a little jingle to remind me to take my pills.  So I started singing take one pill  a day and you will keep the visits to the doctor away and well out of that came this journaling idea.

For the following prompts I dedicated one journal for it.

You can do just one of them a day or as I plan on doing one answer to each one of them each day.

Just One A Day...

* One story that touched my day.
* One word that came from the Lord.
* One thing that I am grateful for.
* One person I felt God's love through.
* One thought I had about God.
* One way I knew Jesus was with me.
* One prayer I prayed today.
* One verse I was inspired by today.
* One analogy I thought about from my day's happening, etc.

I am sure you could come up with more things you could record just one thing a day about it.  I just decided on those because it is areas I want to work on in my life.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment